Tuesday, March 15, 2016

where I've been and what I've been doing

















In a grand circle that always comes back around, I have been dividing my time between Colorado, Utah, and New Mexico.

I've seen wild skies, peaceful afternoons, and great adventures.
Happy dogs.
Blown-out dog boots.
Secret patches of snow.
And I've seen the place I love more that anywhere on earth one more time.

Unpredictable. Sometimes warm. Sometimes cold.
Springtime in the high desert.

It's one of my favorite times of year.

8 comments:

  1. I feel such a sense of peace just looking at your photos. It looks like you are having an amazing start to spring. The fur babies look so happy too!!! Nice to see you posting again!! xoxo

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is a peaceful place....except during monsoon season!
      The dogs are loving these days on the mesa and I admit I am too. Now if I could only figure out a way to stay out there forever....
      Hope your spring is shaping up to be a good one!
      xx

      Delete
  2. so lovely - I love that blue sky in your desert pictures...and that happy happy puppy! I live in Colorado ... I really want to travel south sometime soon. I love new mexico and the red clay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyssa! It's always good for the soul to do a little traveling. Although....Colorado is a gorgeous state!
      x

      Delete
  3. From sky to sage,,, it's magnificent! Happy Spring to you guys!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is magnificent. Happy Spring to you too!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I missed this one somewhere along the line...
    But, I'm in love with the image of you sketching with a turquoise sharpie, kickin' it on a Mexican blanket.
    Such a boho artist/naturalist/lover of all things wild....love ya Sagey!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing you've been on some big adventures of your own!
      And yes, I love my sharpies! Love you too, woman!
      xx

      Delete